cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bill Smith <ne...@weseewhathappens.com>
Subject changing endpoint location in cxf client
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:51:35 GMT
So, I have developed a simple cxf client and am calling it as follows.

CaseServiceImplService ss = *new* CaseServiceImplService(wsdlURL, *
SERVICE_NAME*);

CaseService port = ss.getCaseServiceImplPort();

port.closeCase("124");

If I want to change the url of the webservice what is the best way to do
this? Do I need to provide the endpoint including the wsdl? Is there an easy
way for me to say that the endpoint is here on x.x.x.x instead of y.y.y.y?