cxf-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Async Invocation & Custom Transport
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:49:02 GMT
Hi,

Internally, how does Camel handle Async invocation?  If "a million" threads invokes "public
Future<?> greetMeSometimeAsync", how does CXF track the SOAP messages?

We plan to use our own custom (not based on CXF JMS, not Camel) JMS transport, so we would
like to ensure that:

1. CXF delegates the queuing of SOAP messages to our transport, which in turn will rely on
JMS.
2. CXF interfaces with our custom transport in a non-blocking mode.
2a. This is to avoid CXF internally creates a "million" threads blocking on a response.

Thanks for all your help!