cxf-users mailing list archives

From caseyd418 <casey.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessControlException using CXF in Web Start App
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:56:11 GMT

Ok, so right now, running standalone with the wsdl accessible from my
http://localhost path, I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent
HTTP status code 404: Not Found
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.checkStatusCode(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.process(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.processRequest(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.DeferredTransportPipe.processRequest(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.Stub.process(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.doProcess(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at $Proxy33.execute(Unknown Source)

which is fine, because the service isn't running there yet. When running as
a web start app, I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.util.xml.XmlUtil.createDefaultCatalogResolver(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.parseWSDL(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Unknown Source)

bimargulies wrote:

> Hmm. That's new enough to supposedly not need Endorsed, so I suspect a
> glassfish issue. I've lost track, have you tried this standalone and
> gotten the same backtrace?
>
> The CXF samples are a good place to look to see the necessary classpath.
>

> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:31 PM, caseyd418 <casey.dunham@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I am using jdk1.6.0_17. I did read that link you sent on the migration,
>> but
>> didn't see anything that is relevant. Or am I missing something?
>>
>> I see that I have two problems.
>> - how do I correctly specify the wsdlLocation to refer to a wsdl packaged
>> within the jar.
>> - what am I missing from the classpath that CXF is not being invoked
>> properly.
>>

>> bimargulies wrote:
>>>
>>> What JDK version are you using?
>>>
>>> Did you read that page I sent you about 'endorsed'?

Java for
I would

Java 1.6 or

reference