cxf-users mailing list archives

From caseyd418 <casey.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessControlException using CXF in Web Start App
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:31:37 GMT

I am using jdk1.6.0_17. I did read that link you sent on the migration, but
didn't see anything that is relevant. Or am I missing something?

I see that I have two problems.
- how do I correctly specify the wsdlLocation to refer to a wsdl packaged
within the jar.
- what am I missing from the classpath that CXF is not being invoked
properly.

bimargulies wrote:

> What JDK version are you using?
>
> Did you read that page I sent you about 'endorsed'?
>
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:50 AM, caseyd418 <casey.dunham@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> When I run it as a standalone application I get the following similar
>> exception:
>>
>> Can not initialize the default wsdl from classpath:example.wsdl
>> Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
>> Invalid WSDL URL: classpath:example.wsdl
>>        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at
>> com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>
>> I have also included the following jars in my classpath:
>>
>> - cxf.jar
>> - commons-logging.jar
>> - neethi.jar
>> - XmlSchema.jar
>> - wsdl4j.jar
>> - jaxb-xjc.jar
>> - velocity.jar
>> - commons-collections.jar
>> - commons-lang.jar
>>

>> bimargulies wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, but your generated client is not invoking the CXF runtime.

I suppose

at the same

Source)
Source)