cxf-users mailing list archives

From caseyd418 <casey.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessControlException using CXF in Web Start App
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:50:22 GMT

When I run it as a standalone application I get the following similar
exception:

Can not initialize the default wsdl from classpath:example.wsdl
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
Invalid WSDL URL: classpath:example.wsdl
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Unknown Source)

I have also included the following jars in my classpath:

- cxf.jar
- commons-logging.jar
- neethi.jar
- XmlSchema.jar
- wsdl4j.jar
- jaxb-xjc.jar
- velocity.jar
- commons-collections.jar
- commons-lang.jar

bimargulies wrote:

> Yes, but your generated client is not invoking the CXF runtime.
>
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 10:39 AM, caseyd418 <casey.dunham@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> To recap, I am not deploying a CXF service, just using a generated
>> client. I
>> also missed a line in the exception, I am apparently still not able to
>> reference the wsdl correctly:
>>
>> Can not initialize the default wsdl from classpath:example.wsdl
>> Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
>> java.security.AccessControlException:
>> access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission user.dir read)
>>        at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.io.Win32FileSystem.getUserPath(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.io.Win32FileSystem.resolve(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.io.File.getCanonicalPath(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.io.File.getCanonicalFile(Unknown Source)
>>        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.util.JAXWSUtils.absolutize(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at
>> com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>
>> This is being generated from the static initializer block from my service
>> implementation:
>>
>>  static {
>>        URL url = null;
>>        try {
>>            url = new URL("classpath:example.wsdl");
>>        } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
>>            System.err.println("Can not initialize the default wsdl from
>> classpath:WEXAuth.wsdl");
>>            // e.printStackTrace();
>>        }
>>        WSDL_LOCATION = url;
>>    }
>>

>> I am also using java 1.6. Are there any jars I need to include for CXF to
>> use a generated client?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> bimargulies wrote:
>>>
>>> This is about the code, not the WSDL.
>>>
>>> You are making a call to a JAX-WS standard API. That API is provided
>>> in Java 1.6. If you want to use CXF's version, instead, you have you
>>> to make sure that you are calling CXF's version.
>>> http://cxf.apache.org/21-migration-guide.html might be relevant, or
>>> not, depending on what precise version of Java you've got.
>>>
>>> What exactly is in your classpath.

Source)
Source)

that I am