cxf-users mailing list archives

From caseyd418 <casey.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject AccessControlException using CXF in Web Start App
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:11:41 GMT

I have a web start app that is all packaged and signed as a single jar (with
a couple of dependent jars). This is all being deployed as a WAR to a
Glassfish server for right now. Eventually will be deployed to a tomcat
server.

I have generated a CXF client using wsdl2java (CXF version 2.2.5) specifying
the wsdlLocation as "classpath:example.wsdl".
My example.wsdl is located at the root of my jar at the same level as my
topmost package. This is within the jar that is being deployed as the web
start application. When I try to run it, I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission user.dir read)
	at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.Win32FileSystem.getUserPath(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.Win32FileSystem.resolve(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.File.getCanonicalPath(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.File.getCanonicalFile(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.util.JAXWSUtils.absolutize(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Unknown Source)

I have other files in this same location (mostly images) that I am accessing
just fine.

Any ideas? I've been working at this for a couple of days now.

Thanks!