cxf-users mailing list archives

From Howard Points <howard.poi...@aa.com>
Subject Field Decrypts but does not unmarshall
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:31:54 GMT

I have a field in an inbound request that is encrypted via WS-Security. I
can step into the wss4j code and see the field is being decrypted properly,
but the field is null when it gets into my endpoint impl. I am thinking that
something is going wrong during the unmarshalling. The field of concern type
is an xsd:any. I am using CxF 2.2.5. I set a breakpoint in
SoapHeaderInterceptor and stepped through it, but did not see any problems.
Is there a better place to set a breakpoint to debug this?

Does anyone know what's going wrong?

Thanks,
Howard