cxf-users mailing list archives

From vickatvuuch <vlisov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fault thrown in Rest In-Interceptor not handled by ExceptionMapper
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:25:57 GMT

I have had a similar problem and worked it around by building a
CustomFaultOutInterceptor,
which handles everything that gets thrown for both REST and SOAP. Once you
have a single place to do it
you can translate Exception into HTTP response codes as well as you can
enchance
the default Soap fault as appropriate.