cxf-users mailing list archives

From vickatvuuch <vlisov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS : initial WADL support
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:29:24 GMT

Was about to post a new entry on WADL when noticed this hot post..
I'm debugging a bug in the WADL generator, which results in extra slash /
in the Url and once loaded into soap UI make it not executable unless
url is fixed up by hand.
Here is my config:

<jaxrs:server address="/v1/rest/Foo">

The Impl:
@Path("")
public class FooWServiceImpl

Method:
  @POST
  @Path("/execute")

This results in WADL with a Url such as: /services/v1/rest/Foo//execute

Notice extra slash after Foo.

Wonder if anyone already seen this or if there is something wrong with the
way I annotated it?

Thanks,
-Vitaly