cxf-users mailing list archives

From stug23 <pat.poden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Problem with code generation and binding files
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 03:42:33 GMT

I'm just getting started with the proposed switch so it will probably be a
while before all of the issues (if any) are known.

I am already much more impressed with the Maven build quality of the CXF
solution when compared to the Sun JAXWS which has been a challenge from the
start. The worse thing I found was Metro which conjoins many jar files into
a few so that dependencies/version are no longer well identified.

Also currently we've had trouble getting the Sun Maven jaxws plugin to
behave (i.e., work) in Java 6, however Apache CXF worked immediately in Java
6.