cxf-users mailing list archives

From stug23 <pat.poden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Problem with code generation and binding files
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 18:02:08 GMT

I am on a project that is considering a switch to Apache CXF from Sun JAXWS.

For a while I have been following developments for CXF and have noted that
support for JAXB episode seems to be still in a formative stage. Is there a
document for the WSDL-to-Java Maven plugin for CXF that describes each
configuration parameter, especially how to pass arguments to JAXB for
episodes and/or JAXB plugins?

A helpful posting on what episodes are and how they are used can be found
here:

  <http://weblogs.java.net/blog/2006/09/05/separate-compilation-jaxb-ri-21>

Thanks