cxf-users mailing list archives

From vickatvuuch <vlisov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helper for copying values between database and response object
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 21:46:42 GMT

This might work, only remember that versioning is a problem as the moment
that your domain class chages that will get exposed to the world and
ultimately can break many clients..
What I did in this case was making WS layer wrapper classes which provide a
JAXB compliant facade  while shuttling data in and out of the domain object,
which seem to work well and I can version my public exposure.