cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Client Doesn't Unmarshall the Response
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 02:47:54 GMT
On Wed December 16 2009 7:01:14 pm mehri wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a client which makes a call to a remote web service which I used CXF
> to implement it. I was able to intercept the return response from server
>  and validate it by using a SOAPHandler object.
> But the client doesn't unmarshall the response and make Java object from
> response. It also doesn't throw any parsing exception or error.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Any chance you can create a small test case that shows this?

Is there a particular reason you wrote your own SOAPHandler to validate the
message instead of using the build in schema validation?   That's another
thought, if you turn on the CXF schema validation, does an exception get
thrown?   That may tell you what CXF is looking for.

Also, make sure you are using CXF 2.2.5.   That alone may cause an error to be
raised.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org