cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:10:37 GMT

Honestly, I have no idea what would cause this to suddenly stop working.   Was
there an update to jboss or anything?    The only thing I can think of is if
it's suddenly getting a new version of xerces or wsdl4j or even cxf somehow.
Not sure how I'd go about trying to diagnose all of that.

The only thing I can suggest is to try upgrading the CXF version to 2.1.8 and
seeing if that helps at all.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp