cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MTOM OutOfMemory
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:25:37 GMT

You don't mention what version of CXF you are using.   Make sure you are using
2.2.5 as there was some work on MTOM streaming put in there.

We've definitely done some testing with large (but not 5G) files to make sure
they work.   If you are using 2.2.5, I'd love to see a testcase of it not
working.   (you can ommit the 5G file, I can use  dvd image or something.
:-).

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp