cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start time of cxf
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:49:53 GMT
I'm only guessing but it might be related to XML schema resolution. I think
it still tries to go to remote hosts to resolve the schemas in some cases,
even though they are available in the bundle.

One way to try this out is to start it up without a network. I have seen
stack traces appear without network that hinted at this.

David