cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Wilton" <Paul.Wil...@bbc.com>
Subject RE: JMS - JAX-RS multiple service beans - only one is managed
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:41:24 GMT
Typo - meant to say JMX  (not JMS ;)
Also I am using CXF 2.2.5

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Wilton [mailto:Paul.Wilton@bbc.com]
Sent: 27 November 2009 16:40
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: JMS - JAX-RS multiple service beans - only one is managed

Hi
I have setup JMX monitoring for my CXF JAX-RS endpoint.
I have a couple of questions.

1. I have two service beans configured for one rest server:
    <jaxrs:server id="mpcRestServer" address="/">
        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
            <ref bean="myRestServer1"/>
            <ref bean="myRestServer2"/>
        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
        <jaxrs:providers>
            <ref bean="jsonProvider"/>
            <ref bean="atomFeedProvider"/>
            <ref bean="atomEntryProvider"/>
            <ref bean="stringListProvider"/>
        </jaxrs:providers>
    </jaxrs:server>
However, when I connect to the mbean server with jconsole, only the
first service bean listed is being monitored.
Is there something else I need to configure to make this happen or is it
a bug?

2. Only counters on the servicebean are being monitored. There seems to
be no monitoring on jax-rs operations.
Do I need to annotate the operations individually  - if so do you have
any examples?

Thanks
Paul
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your
system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act
in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.

Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received. Further
communication will signify your consent to this

This e-mail has been sent by one of the following wholly-owned
subsidiaries of the BBC:

BBC Worldwide Limited, Registration Number: 1420028 England, Registered
Address: BBC Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ
BBC World News Limited, Registration Number: 04514407 England,
Registered Address: BBC Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ
BBC World Distribution Limited, Registration Number: 04514408,
Registered Address: BBC Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ