cxf-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CXF & Camel & Spring & ActiveMQ Integration Problems
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:50:23 GMT
Well, the app started, but as soon I invoked the function, I got this...

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet NewServlet threw exception
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find wsdl:binding operation info for web method
getMyHelloService

Do I absolutely need to have a local WSDL?  I already got the "interface" classes from the
server.

I think that's because I use frontend-simple and I have no WSDL locally.  Here is what I used
to just need on the client side for another project.

    <bean id="loginServiceAegisDataBinding" class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>

    <bean id="loginService"
          class="abc.xyz.services.loginmgmt.LoginService"
          factory-bean="loginServiceClientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

    <bean id="loginServiceClientFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean">
        <property name="serviceClass" value="abc.xyz.services.loginmgmt.LoginService"/>
        <property name="address" value="${xyz.loginServiceAdress}"/>
        <property name="dataBinding" ref="loginServiceAegisDataBinding"/>
    </bean>

Thanks,