cxf-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <cordes.matt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No such operation on 'service list' page
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:47:32 GMT
No thoughts on this one?

What I'd like to be able to do is have cxf display a succinct summary of the
services available. I'm relatively sure xfire did this out of the box (in
html). Is there an option I need to enable in cxf or does it simply not have
this ability?

Any hint as to where I might find this?

-Matt

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM, I wrote