cxf-users mailing list archives

From Alexandros Karypidis <akary...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: JBoss 5.1
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:51:32 GMT
I'm using the full-bundle (cxf.jar) from the binary distribution (2.2.3
specifically). I can see org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.XXX packages inside so I
suppose it's there. It means nothing though as any conflict would arise
at runtime and I never access this stuff in my test app (I don't do
JAX-RS). I guess you'll just have to try.

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Is cxf-frontend-jaxrs included in WEB-INF/lib ? If so then I believe
> it should work
> cxf-frontend-jaxrs ships with a
> META-INF/services/javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate extension which
> should be discovered and the control should be given to the CXF JAXRS
> implementation....
>
> cheers, Sergey
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Benson Margulies"
> <bimargulies@gmail.com>