cxf-users mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lichota <Lukasz.Lich...@sabre.com>
Subject Re: One endpoint handling multiple URL paths
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:34:11 GMT

Use case here is that the implementation should do some generic (custom)
stuff like e.g. kind of dispatching. That's why the client need to be able
to call certain endpoint (path) but because underlying implementation is the
same I don't want to configure manually all endpoints to point to the
implementing bean, the more that this requires manual configuration each
time a new endpoint should be added.

If handling '*' is possible than no code/configuration changes is needed to
add another endpoint. The implementation can then determine the actual
service that the client invoked based on the actual path that was used (plus
payload if needed).