cxf-users mailing list archives

From vickatvuuch <vlisov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stateful webservices
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:47:06 GMT

I put together my own session store bean which is shared by all Impl beans.
Later you could use Hibernate cache to replicate it cross hosts..
The Auth.login does auth and generates sessions, then client sends
this sessionid in the SOAP header or on the REST request.
You put together a In interceptor to validate session key and either
let request in or bounce it. Of course the key has to be long > 256bit long
secure random seeded, expiring, etc.
May be there is a better way, will watch what others say..