cxf-users mailing list archives

From ddyer <dd...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Argument appears in message but is null in implementation method
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:58:46 GMT

Thanks for the response Daniel.

I'll look into the namespaces, although I'm a little unsure if that is the
real issue as I have two other web services packaged along the same lines
that both work, the only real difference being the param passed in the
message.

One sends through a POJO with three properties, the other has no params.

All three apps have :
 the service interface in {standardcompanypackage}.webservicename.services
  the implementation of the interface in
.{standardcompanypackage}.webservicename.service.impls
  a test client in seperate test source
{standardcompanypackage}.webservicename.cient that is excluded from the
generated .war file.

The test clients are all run as basic java applications inside eclipse after
deploying the war to a tomcat  container.

All three were built following the basic tutorial here :
http://wheelersoftware.com/articles/spring-cxf-web-services.html