cxf-users mailing list archives

From vickatvuuch <vlisov...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF on Weblogic 10 cluster
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 02:44:11 GMT

Was anybody able to get CXF up and running on the cluster setup?
I tried the suggested work around for
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.jws.WebService.portName()Ljava/lang/String;

and put geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
and wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar in the /jre/endorsed directory, which worked
fine under a stand-alone server, but under a cluster it happily ignored
/jre/endorsed and blew up in all its glory.

I also tried to change application xml by adding this, but then it failed to
parse its own xml:

<prefer-application-packages>
		<package-name>javax.jws.*</package-name>
</prefer-application-packages>

Any ideas are very much appreciated.

PS
Long live JBoss - no problems there at all; my ear with CXF in it runs
without any hacks.

Thanks,
-Vitaly