cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF wsdl loosing wsdl:types after the first request goes through
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:18:38 GMT

This is DEFINITELY a strange one.  I have NO idea what would cause that.   I'm
not even sure if it's potentially something Mule is doing.  I know they have
their own transport layers which may have some affect here.   I can only
suggest to fire up a debugger and debug in.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org