cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Calling SOAP Services via Axis1/2 from within OSGi bundle
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 02:15:03 GMT

CXF is COMPLETELY separate from Axis and Axis2.   While Axis2 and CXF share
some libraries (like wss4j, neethi, etc..), the underlying SOAP processing are
completely different code bases.

I PERSONALLY recommend migrating the applications to CXF, but I can definitely
understand why that's not an option.   But you would need to post this to the
Axis2 lists.    The WSO2 folks could probably help you as they've done a lot
of osgi stuff with Axis2 for their products.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org