cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Start time of cxf
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:10:28 GMT

It's definitely trying to download something schema related:

The last line in the stack with CXF is:
       at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils.readIntentMap(OsgiUtils.java:422)

Thus, it's something in the intent map.  Looking at it:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)

Those two lines are while parsing the Spring beans files.   It's loading the
XML and trying to validate the beans files.   Thus, this is down in Spring
someplace.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp