cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: unsupported operation exception
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:35:01 GMT
Hi Cyrille

Thanks for your patch... It's very unfortunate the existing WADL tests have proved to be rather
primitive in that they
don't expect that ObjectFactories or some other artifacts such as jaxb.index can be available
and thus haven't isolated this issue.

I have actually missed the message from Matthew as I could not even imagine it was to do with
the wadl generation which is bad, I
could've fixed it for 2.2.5. It appears that most users who have checked the way WADL is being
generated do not have ObjectFactories
for their JAXB classes or use no JAXB at all...

Will apply the patch shortly...
thanks, Sergey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cyrille Le Clerc" <cyrille@cyrilleleclerc.com>
To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: unsupported operation exception

  Hello Matthew,

  I faced the same problem in my JAX-RS application. I created
CXF-2556 "UnsupportedOperationException in WadlGenerator" and proposed
a patch.

  Unfortunately, I don't see any workaround waiting for the patch. As
our application doesn't really need the WADL generation, we will wait
for the next CXF version.

  Hope this helps,

  Cyrille

Cyrille Le Clerc