cxf-users mailing list archives

From Brent Verner <...@netavail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring the Jetty Runtime - specifying port via Spring property placeholders
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:14:45 GMT
  Oh, sorry about that...  Here's what I have in my spring configuration.
AFAIK, the resolution of placeholders all happens within Spring and
cxf just uses the configured beans.

spring config snippet:
    <bean id="agent-placeholderConfigurer"
        <property name="ignoreResourceNotFound" value="true"/>
        <property name="localOverride" value="true" />
        <property name="locations">
            <list>
                <value>classpath:META-INF/serviceManagerAgent.properties</value>
                <value>classpath:serviceManagerAgent-local.properties</value>
            </list>
        </property>
    </bean>
		<httpj:engine port="${sma.servicePort}">
			<httpj:tlsServerParametersRef id="secure" />
			<httpj:threadingParameters
				minThreads="${sma.minThreads}"
				maxThreads="${sma.maxThreads}"
				/>
			<httpj:sessionSupport>true</httpj:sessionSupport>
		</httpj:engine>

properties file:
sma.servicePort: 19001
sma.minThreads: 5