cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Problem configuring CXF DOSGi to run with JAX-WS
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:25:30 GMT

Hi

I only added 'javax.jws.*', both to the interface and impl bundles.
By the way, are you using 1.1-SNAPSHOT ?

I might have to repeat the test and send the zip

cheers, Sergey

-----Original Message-----
From: FrozenQ [mailto:zickenfrida@gmx.de]
Sent: 27 October 2009 13:19
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem configuring CXF DOSGi to run with JAX-WS

Hi Sergey,

thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I d'ont succeed in getting the
greeter demo run with JAXB and JAXWS. I tried the greeter example to come
along and so I have modified the greeter demo maven projects as follows:

1. I added the options "org.apache.cxf.ws.databinding" = "jaxb" and
"org.apache.cxf.ws.frontend" = "jaxws" to the service activator class and
the remote-services.xml of the client.
2. I have annotated the interface
(org.apache.cxf.dosgi.samples.greeter.GreeterService) with the corresponding
annotations "@Webservice" and "@WebMethod" for the interface and the
interface's methods, respectively. In addition, I have added the following
import directives to the code "javax.jws.*"
 and "javax.xml.bind.annotation.*". The interface now looks like:

package org.apache.cxf.dosgi.samples.greeter;

import java.util.Map;
import javax.jws.*;
import javax.xml.bind.annotation.*;

@WebService
public interface GreeterService {
    @WebMethod
    Map<GreetingPhrase, String> greetMe(String name);
    @WebMethod
    GreetingPhrase [] greetMe(GreeterData name) throws GreeterException;
}

Finally, I have added the following "import-package" directives to the
interface bundles build with maven:

- javax.jws
- javax.jws.soap
- javax.xml.bind.annotation
- javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters

3. I have repeated the same steps as mentioned in 2. for the service
implementation class. Furthermore, I have added the mentioned
"import-package" directives to the client bundle.

Now, when launching the service, the published wsdl looks like:

<wsdl:definitions name="GreeterServiceService"
targetNamespace="http://greeter.samples.dosgi.cxf.apache.org/">
<wsdl:portType name="GreeterService">
  </wsdl:portType>
−
<wsdl:binding name="GreeterServiceServiceSoapBinding"
type="tns:GreeterService">
<soap:binding style="document"
</wsdl:binding>
−
<wsdl:service name="GreeterServiceService">
−
<wsdl:port binding="tns:GreeterServiceServiceSoapBinding"
name="GreeterServicePort">
<soap:address location="http://localhost:9090/greeter"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

As you can see, there are no type definitions or operation specifications
included in the contract.

Do you have an idea what I am doing wrong? Could you please give me an
advise?

Many thanks in advance, again.