cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Melloni <Bruno.Mell...@chickasaw.net>
Subject Increase timeout for a service method
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:07:03 GMT
I have a service written in CXF, Spring and annotations - as in the 'Writing a service with
Spring' of the documentation.

Under unusual circumstances, one of the methods of the service can take a long time to run,
so I need to increase the timeout.

Logic would seem to indicate that when working with the Spring + Annotations approach, this
would be done via an annotation above the method declaration.  But I couldn't find it.

Can someone please point me to the Annotation and its syntax?

Thanks,

b.