cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom WSDL header
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:39:38 GMT
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.QueryHandlerRegistryImpl

Walk the bus:

for (QueryHandler qh :
bus.getExtension(QueryHandlerRegistry.class).getHandlers()) {
}

and when you find the regular handler, replace it with yours.

And perhaps open a JIRA suggesting that QueryHandlerRegistryImpl be
friendlier to customization here.