cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Linus Kamb" <k...@emsc-csem.org>
Subject CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet web.xml interceptor configuration
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 12:44:22 GMT
Hopefully this is an easy question, but I can't seem to figure out what I am
doing wrong.

I am trying to attach the GZIPOutInterceptor to a jaxrs service running
under the CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet.

I have <init-param>'s for the jaxrs.serviceClasses and jaxrs.providers (into
which I have successfully added a Filter,)  but

        <init-param>

            <param-name>jaxrs.outInterceptors</param-name>

<param-value>org.apache.cxf.transport.http.gzip.GZIPOutInterceptor</param-va
lue>

        </init-param>

is not working for me.

I am using CXF 2.2.3