cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Using annotations to specify fields to include, how to augment dynamically?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:40:29 GMT

Hi

CXF JAXRS will support the transformations on the fly shortly through the
application of certain properties to JAXB or JSON providers.
it will be possible :
- drop namespaces
- change namespaces and/or element/attribute names
- drop elements
- posssibly add new elements (without using JAXB wrappers)

I'm a bit short of time due to a high-priority internal project so I haven't
finished yet this work but it should be done by the end of next week for
sure

David - I'll send you a custom XMLStreamWriter shortly which will help you
to achieve the above

cheers, Sergey