cxf-users mailing list archives

From jp4 <john.pfei...@hnpsolutions.com>
Subject Re: CXF Internationalization
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:23:23 GMT

Dan,

Thanks for the reply.  In my case, I may want to return Locale specific
error messages and currency formats.  Is there a way to retrieve the Locale
from the client for the current request?  I've read that Accept-Language and
charset are alternatives.  Is one approach preferred over the other?

Thanks

John