cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Guardincerri <gguar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: General security error (WSSecurityEngine: No password callback supplied)
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:13:47 GMT

Hi Dan,

Nice catch, we had a different version. I've just tried with the right one
but I still get that error. Now with related line numbers.

Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security
error (WSSecurityEngine: No password callback supplied)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.UsernameTokenProcessor.handleUsernameToken(UsernameTokenProcessor.java:86)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.UsernameTokenProcessor.handleToken(UsernameTokenProcessor.java:56)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:326)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:243)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:198)

Thanks,

Gabriel