cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Execution failed with CXF
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:21:01 GMT

You need to check the versions of the jars you are picking up.   You seem to
be picking up an older version of cxf-api jar, but newer versions of cxf-rt-
transport-http.

Most likely, you are conflicting with things already built into Mule.  If they
would upgrade their versions..............

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org