cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cxf client inside servicemix
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:38:08 GMT
On Mon October 26 2009 4:00:38 pm Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil wrote:
> yes, I hardcoded the style="document". Do you think that coding the stub
> classes instead of using wsdl2java could solve my problem?

Possibly.    Not really sure.  As I said, we don't support soap-encoded so if
the service is actually expecting any of the soap-encoded stuff, you're going
to run into issues.

In general, though, yes.   If you start with the SEI interface and make sure
you pass "null" for the wsdl location to the service thing and slowly tweak
all the annotations, particularly targetNamespace attributes, you may be able
to get it to work.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp