cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Use of OSGi http service instead of jetty engine
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:49:43 GMT
Starting with 2.2.4 it is also possible to configure an alias for the CXF servlet.
Example :

> For the most part, in the spring config, instead of importing
> META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml
> you would import
> META-INF/cxf/osgi/cxf-extension-osgi.xml
>
> The "address" used on jaxws:endpoint and such would just be:
>
> /blah
>
> with no http://host:port type thing.

would result in http://host:8181/cxf/blah URI being support but a given jaxws or jaxrs endpoint.

Port '8181' can be changed in the etc/config.properties. You can add an org.apache.cxf.osgi.cfg
to /etc directory and set the
'org.apache.cxf.servlet.context' property to say '/' or '/custom' and it will be used instead
of 'cxf'. This property can also be
configured using shell config commands and indeed the changes can be persisted and restored
after the restart  with the latest Karaf
fix from Guilluame.

cheers, Sergey