cxf-users mailing list archives

From Josh Holtzman <jholtz...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: Problem on JDK 1.6
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:03:12 GMT
I turned on jaxp debugging, and found that the classloader used to load the
xml parsers in 1.6 is null (I'm guessing that means the system classloader)
and that it is the CXF bundle's classloader (CXF 2.3.0.SNAPSHOT) when
running with 1.5.

Thanks Dan for the woodstox hint.  Setting the following system properties
from the commandline did the trick:

-Djavax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory=com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory
-Djavax.xml.stream.XMLOutputFactory=com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxOutputFactory
-Djavax.xml.stream.XMLEventFactory=com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxEventFactory

I'm still wondering, though, is there is a way to fix this in CXF rather
than requiring users to set these properties themselves.  Perhaps including
META-INF/services/javax.xml.stream.XML*Factory files in either the CXF or
DSW bundle?

Thanks,
Josh