cxf-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Manson <dev.mansontho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running CXF on a server that don't have an internet connection
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 16:10:14 GMT
We find a solution :

Add a META-INF directory in the classpath :

  META-INF/
META-INF/spring.schemas
META-INF/xsd
META-INF/xsd/2003-02-11.xsd
  within spring.schemas

  http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd=META-INF/xsd/2003-02-11.xsd
  and http\://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/*2003-02-11.xsd* is the XSD that was
needed when parsing the CXF xml.

Restart the application and it works.

After that we zipped the META-INF dir to offlineXSD.jar and delete the
directory. (jar is better, it has a CRC32 that tells the file is not
corrupted)

Thomas.