cxf-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Manson <dev.mansontho...@gmail.com>
Subject Running CXF on a server that don't have an internet connection
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:58:04 GMT
Hi,

 I need to run some webservices over JMS in a company. Those webservices are
private to the company and for security reasons, the server that run the
webservices doesn't have an internet connection, which lead to an error like
this :

Line 230 in XML document from class path resource [applicationContext.xml]
is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve:
Cannot resolve the name 'wsdl:tExtensibilityElement' to a(n) 'type
definition' component.

(I'm in a spring application, spring 2.5.6, jdk 1.5)

 I've read here

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cxf-users/200711.mbox/%3C13632952.post@talk.nabble.com%3E

that the internet connection was the cause and that you can deal with this
issue with a catalog file.

Is there an existing catalog file (with xsd) for CXF so that it can run
without an internet connection ?

the catalog file should be placed in the meta-inf dir of any jar in the
classpath ?

I don't know this catalog thing, so if somebody could give me some light on
this, I would appreciate ;)

Regards,
Thomas.