cxf-users mailing list archives

From Arik Gorelik <arikg...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to disable schema validation in 2.2.4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:40:05 GMT
Hello,

It seems I am unable to disable schema validation CXF 2.2.4-SNAPSHOT

<jaxws:endpoint
            id="testService"
            implementor="testServiceImpl"
            wsdlLocation="wsdl/v29/testService.wsdl"
            address="/v29/testService">
*            <jaxws:properties>
                <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="false" />
            </jaxws:properties>
*            <jaxws:inInterceptors>
                <ref bean="testInterceptor" />
            </jaxws:inInterceptors>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

This works in 2.2.3 as I am able to disable schema validation to perform
custom checks myself. However, in the latest 2.2.4-SNAPSHOT, I am not longer
able to disable the schema validation. Is there another way to do this
without touching the Endpoint Service Interface/Class? I am using a WSDL
first approach to develop my services.

Best Regards,
Arik.