cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Servicemix 4, DOSGi, and Zookeeper
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:32:03 GMT
Hi,

This is really a Fuse support issue, so you're right in posting it on the
fusesource forums.
I guess in general, the best way to approach something like this is by
taking individual bundles from the multi-bundle distro's (as you've done).
Start with root bundles and cxf-dosgi-ri-dsw-cxf and
cxf-dosgi-ri-discovery-distributed and see if you can fill the gaps with
other bundles that are part of the multi bundle distro.

Cheers,

David