cxf-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject What should happen with intermediate resource paths that end with "/"?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:54:57 GMT
So if I have a '@Path("/catalog/")' on my class, and
'@Path("/item/{id}")' on a method of the class, what URL should be
matched by the method?  In my testing, it matches perfectly fine with
"/catalog/item/1".  However, when SoapUI loads the WADL file for this
project, it results in a path like "/catalog//item/1", which fails in my
service, of course.  When I then removed the trailing slashes from my
annotations and reran the test with SoapUI, it worked fine.

So, does JAX-RS specifically disallow trailing slashes, or does it
specify that tools should remove consecutive slashes when building URLs?