cxf-users mailing list archives

From Roger Abelenda <rabele...@gmail.com>
Subject URIMappingInterceptor and ServletController
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:32:56 GMT
I think that I found a bug in line 251 of URIMappingInterface (version
2.2.3). When a parameter is specified in a URL of a web service
without a value (like :
http://localhost/myws?param1=val1&param2=&param3=val3) the code throws
an exception of array out of index, I think that a solution is to put
the following code:

if (keyValue.length==2)
    queries.put(keyValue[0], uriDecode(keyValue[1]));
else
    queries.put(keyValue[0], "");

On the other hand, should be great to have some way to change
"Available services" page, maybe by changing ServletController to
suppot specifying a JSP or something like that.

Maybe this is no the way to post this questions, in that case pleas
point me to the right direction. Regards.