cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Harrison <a.b.harri...@cs.cardiff.ac.uk>
Subject Re: ContextUtils rebaseResponse
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:30:19 GMT
Hi,

A while back I threatened to implement WS-Eventing in CXF. I roughed
it in, but I have time to do it properly now.
So one thing I've noticed - I can't seem to set a WSDL portType
attribute from an InterfaceInfo object. I've tried:

info.addExtensionAttribute(new QName("http://www.w3.org/2009/06/ws-
evt", "EventSource"), "true");

but this doesn't get queried in
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder so doesn't appear in the WSDL.
Going from WSDL to an InterfaceInfo object works fine.

I'm working off the svn code.

cheers,

Andrew