cxf-users mailing list archives

From HamletDRC <hamlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't get WebServiceContext in CallbackHandler
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:34:12 GMT

I have a CallbackHandler implementation handling my username/password
authentication. I'm wiring it into the CXF WSS4JInterceptor that comes with
CXF:

<bean id="wss4jInterceptor"
class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor"
scope="prototype">
	<constructor-arg>
		<map>
			<entry key="action" value="UsernameToken"/>
			<entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordText"/>
			<entry key="passwordCallbackClass" value="MyUserPasswordCallback"/>
		</map>
	</constructor-arg>
</bean>

Is there any way to get the SOAP Message or the WebServiceContext within the
Password callback?

-----
--
Hamlet D'Arcy