cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kynan Fraser <kynan.fra...@customware.net>
Subject [JAX-RS] - Is it possible to get a handle to the JAXRSServiceFactoryBean class configured via spring?
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:43:47 GMT

Hi All,

I'm trying to find a way to get the list of resource classes at runtime when
everything is wired up by spring but can't find a way to get at it.

I'm pretty sure i need JAXRSServiceFactoryBean.getClassResourceInfo() which
seems to be wired up via the JAXRSServerFactoryBean but can't find any
context object to get it from?

Alternatively, is there a context object we can query spring beans from?

Thanks,
Kynan