cxf-users mailing list archives

From Cecchi Sandrone <cecchisandr...@gmail.com>
Subject Import already existent wsdl in two different web services
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:01:25 GMT

Hi all,
I have a problem while creating two services that are using the same entity.
For example I have UserService and WorkflowService. Each service needs an
entity 'User' for input/output parameters. The problem is that, while
creating the client from wsdl two different 'User' objects are created, one
for different service (so different objects). Can you give me some hints to
create a one 'User' object that can be imported from both services clients?
Thanks in advance